been a while...
It's been a long while since I last wrote. I guess a lot of stuff has happened these past few weeks. I got in an accident, taking on more responsibilities at school, saw Chronicles of Narnia musical, and my sister from NY is visiting for a week. Even though it's been a bit more chaotic and stressful, I think I'm also realizing a lot more too. I am happier these days...
Well, I need to do some research for school tomorrow, then get some sleep. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so I constantly feel tired during the day. But I have been drinking less coffee. Maybe I'm getting more energy from the kids...or maybe they're just stressing me out and I can't sleep at night. Susannie gave me some ear plugs today. She loves her ear plugs and swears they are the best things ever. I get paranoid that I'm not gonna be able to hear stuff when I'm asleep. I'll give them a try and see how it goes. I shall write more later...ttfn!
Well, I need to do some research for school tomorrow, then get some sleep. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so I constantly feel tired during the day. But I have been drinking less coffee. Maybe I'm getting more energy from the kids...or maybe they're just stressing me out and I can't sleep at night. Susannie gave me some ear plugs today. She loves her ear plugs and swears they are the best things ever. I get paranoid that I'm not gonna be able to hear stuff when I'm asleep. I'll give them a try and see how it goes. I shall write more later...ttfn!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home