pilot dream...
I had such a horrible, disturbing dream last night. I woke up from it feeling really weird and out of place. I never have dreams either, or don't ever remember them. I wanted to write it down when I woke up but I was too tired. Since my alarm didn't go off yet, I went back to sleep. In my dream, I was taking a flying class...as in learning how to fly planes. It was with other students from my credential program, my sister, and I think some friends were there too. There were just a bunch of people in one airplane. We all had our gear on and it was really windy. We were going on some test runs and they went fine. It was fun, exciting, and I loved it. Then on our final run before we were to go solo, the plane suddenly started having problems. The next minute, the plane was going down at top speed and no one could do anything. It was the most scariest feeling ever and it seemed so real! We finally crashed on the ground and it was total chaos. I was soo terrified that I wouldn't be able to find my sister. I was frantic and doing anything I could to try and find her. I think I did finally find her. There was more to the dream too, but I don't remember. That's what happens when you fall back asleep after having one. I haven't such a disturbing dream like this for a while. I wonder why... maybe it's part of the bad luck I've been encountering or Drew's story about a house that recently blew up because of gas. Luckily, everyone survived (the dad and two young children) but the house was completely gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home