July 11, 2005

just my luck!

After 3 stolen stereos, this time they decided to take the whole dang car!! Maybe this car is cursed. I did buy it used for a really good price. But seriously, this has happened to me over and over again. I think I deserve a little luck, no? Not even luck but just neutral luck. Someone took my car this morning right in front of my house!!! =( When I went outside to leave, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me or someone else was playing a really mean trick. But who would go through that much trouble? Then I called my sister and dad to see if they might've taken it. And of course they didn't. She took her own car this morning and even saw my car when she left. This sucks!! I know it's not my fault...I locked my doors and did everything as usual. But I still feel really dumb for it happening right in front of my eyes. AND this is after my stereo got stolen multiple times. My dad swears he gave me a club to use after the first time. But I keep telling him that he never gave me one. From now on, I will take every precaution possible. I'm stupid...I keep thinking that these things will never happen to me. And it does, all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home