February 01, 2006

what does it mean?

I had the weirdest dream night. Most of the time, I don't remember my dreams at all. But the first one was so disturbing, I couldn't sleep by myself anymore. And the second was just kinda random...not sure if it was good or bad. Compared to the first one, I guess it was a good dream. Seriously, I've never been so freaked out by my own dream like this. It seemed sooo real. I wonder what it all means. The second dream too. Even though it wasn't scary, something happened that I thought would never be.

Maybe dreams are just dreams and don't necessarily mean anything.

'Breathe, stretch, shake, let it go.'
-Mase


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unjung! It was SOO good to see you on Friday. We totally need to hang out more often. Let me know when you come to the city!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home